Addict's Introduction

Hello!

I’m Addict, but my real name is Selena. I’m a Trial-Moderator here, and I’m so excited to meet everyone, especially communicate and have fun with other players. I have been playing Minecraft since early 2013, so I have quite a lot of experience with the game.

There’s really not much to know about me but…

Favorite food: Chicken Alfredo :spaghetti:

Favorite Movie: Now You See Me

Biggest pet-peeve: Slow walkers (so annoying)

TV Shows: I love Full House & Fuller House!

Phobias/Fears: I have one fear, Thanatophobia, which is losing someone I love. (also, I’m deathly afraid of spiders.)

PLEASE KNOW :

I’m a very understanding person. I always forgive, but I never forget. I always pay attention, and listen. I’m someone also with a strong personality so I’m very outgoing.

I am actually so excited to get onto this server, because it’s been a long time where I’ve been introduced to a good server. I can already tell that the Staff are very hard-working and dedicated. All of the players are very kind and welcoming as well.

Thank you so much for reading my Introduction, and I hope to get to know you all better!

• Addict :heart:

congratulations on trial! I look forward to working with you.

Nice intro, very detailed!

congrats on mod and started playing mc in early 2013 too.

Hello addict! Excited to be working with you. Good luck! Thanks for introducing yourself!

Great intro! I’m looking forward to working with you on the server. Congrats on trial mod! :+1:

Glad to be working with you! Welcome to the team and server